Residential Inspection Services
Residential Inspection Services of Laval, North Shore, Montreal East
Home and condo inspections are an integral part of the real estate transaction for millions of buyers, sellers, owners, real estate agents, financial institutions, mortgage brokers, etc. Whether you want to buy a new or existing home, an inspection gives you a better knowledge of the state of the building that interests you.
If you are selling your home or condo, a pre-sale inspection can accelerate the sale, and may even increase your selling price.
If you are a realtor, a professional inspection report can be a good marketing tool and protect you against potential problems after the closing of the transaction.
The home inspection is a visual examination of the property.
Performed by a professional, it includes:
- A thorough inspection of the interior and exterior structure, starting with the foundation and up to the roof
- A review of major systems
- An objective examination of the state of more than 400 components
- A detailed report that determines what to look for
A condo inspection is a visual inspection of the interior living space. By checking the integrity now, you’ll greatly reduce your chances of facing costly surprise repairs in the future.
At AmeriSpec, we’ll take a closer look at your:
- Heating System
- Electrical System
- Plumbing System, including faucets, toilets, bathtubs and showers (e.g. are they draining properly?)
- Interior elements, including windows, walls, floors, doors, etc.
- Ductwork and Vents
Also, once we’re able to assess the situation, our experts can make accurate recommendations on how to address any issues we find. This helps you plan ahead, and avoid expensive surprises.